ss_blog_claim=ba489c6f3c66281a57e925661a92c41f

Learn to play piano

>> Friday, January 4, 2008


I've always wanted to play the piano. However I have never had any piano lessons in my life. Everytime I see a piano, I try to touch it and hope that I will somehow learn to play a tune one day. I somehow try to key in some notes hoping to get a music going.

Playpiano.com publishes a free Piano lessons & piano chords via email newsletter. It is sent out every 5 days or so and lasts for 101 issues. There is no cost for the email newsletter.

Full-blown piano courses on DVD for adults are for sale which are mentioned in the newsletters. There is never any obligation to purchase them. However, this is a good opportunity to start learning on your own and maybe play the music you've wanting to.

0 comments:

About This Blog


Enter your Email



Powered by FeedBlitz

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP