ss_blog_claim=ba489c6f3c66281a57e925661a92c41f

Just do it or Not?

>> Wednesday, January 30, 2008


They say that the only thing that does not change in this world is the word "change" itself. I am contemplating on a change. I am not just sure if I should go ahead or not. It is always difficult to make decisions like this. Oftentimes, we get so comfortable in the things we do, the things we see, the people we deal with. It is just so hard to face challenges that come our way whether it be for something that might better ourselves or our lives.

Is it fear of the unknown? Fear of loss of what we are so used to? I am not sure. Somehow, I know I have to make a decision soon.

3 comments:

Gina February 1, 2008 at 12:40 PM  

Hmmmmmmm.....????Ano kayang malaking desisyon ito?
I have to stay tuned. =)
Have a nice one Leah! (altho' as i type this ,i know that we are being hammered by this winter storm here in ontario and nearby US cities (?). If you have to go out, drive safe.

Leah February 1, 2008 at 1:35 PM  

He!he!, made you curious huh? Yes, stay tuned.

Its a snow day for me today, working (ehem...ehem) from home instead.

I have to drive to pick up my daughter from school. Driving sucks in this kind of weather.

wholesale fashion jewel March 9, 2020 at 10:10 PM  

Fashion jewel just like a star ,shinning your body, Enhance your confidence,recently I find an amazing web to wholesale fashion jewel ,bracelets,necklaces,stud earrings and etc.try https://www.jewel.ac

About This Blog


Enter your Email



Powered by FeedBlitz

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP