ss_blog_claim=ba489c6f3c66281a57e925661a92c41f

APICS - CPIM

>> Friday, January 18, 2008

I have just finished one module of CPIM certification. It has a total of 5 modules. It was an acceleratoed course as compared to a 10-week program offered in colleges. The company I work for is sponsoring this course and is done in-house . It goes on for 5 months. On each month, 1 week is alloted to attend a 26 hr course and then take an exam to be able to move on to the next module. I am using half of my time and half company time. It is good I guess because if I were to take this on my own, I have to use all of my own time and invest my money upfront before the company reimburses me.

I am a little bit rusty in this studying concept so have to sharpen up my skills so I can remember all these terms and be able to pass the exam. I have been trying to study this week and do some review. i wish to take the exam before the next module commences in February. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Srinivasan Prasanna February 3, 2008 at 5:52 PM  

Thanks for your post. I am preparing for CPIM - BSCM on my own. I have the book and required materials from APICS. I do not have the luxury of attending classes (my job involves upward of 70% travel).

Leah February 29, 2008 at 10:21 PM  

Hello,
Hope you are doing well with your study. Good luck!

Srinivasan Prasanna October 26, 2008 at 11:07 AM  

Passed the first module yesterday morning and planning to take the MPR module in 2 weeks time.

About This Blog


Enter your Email



Powered by FeedBlitz

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP