ss_blog_claim=ba489c6f3c66281a57e925661a92c41f

Read the books you love

>> Monday, December 10, 2007

I've always been an avid reader and when I found out that I can get my books in so many different media formats, I was ecstatic. Lately I was even able to enjoy audio books like Pride and Prejudice and the Notebook. Booksonboard.com helps me get all this choices. It has audio books and ebooks. It carries over 190,000 ebooks from the major publishers and small publishing houses. BOB currently offers books in Adobe pdf, Mobipocket, Microsoft Reader and Palm/ereader format.

I like different kinds of books. It can be mystery, classics, spiritual and yes even Romance eBooks. I am all for it.

Its a great stocking stuffer for those readers on your list. Get it downloaded staright to that Palm Pilot you have for your loved ones maybe? So check out what you can get at www.booksonboard.com. They have hard copies too.



0 comments:

About This Blog


Enter your Email



Powered by FeedBlitz

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP