ss_blog_claim=ba489c6f3c66281a57e925661a92c41f

Green Thumb Sunday - Christmas Tree

>> Sunday, December 9, 2007

This is a spruce tree...I think (I'm really bad in remembering names). I just love the smell of a fresh Christmas tree.

This is the 7th year we've had a fresh tree for Christmas.
We got it last week from home Depot. This photo was taken on the first day it was up and decorated. My hubby mixed some sugar into the water and he waters it everyday.





Gardeners, Plant and Nature lovers can join in every Sunday, visit As the Garden Grows for more information

6 comments:

Aiyana December 9, 2007 at 11:41 AM  

There's nothing like a real Christmas tree...but such a mess to deal with! Yours is lovely. Happy GTS,
Aiyana

kml December 9, 2007 at 11:44 AM  

They do smell so good!

Happy GTS!

Sisah December 9, 2007 at 1:49 PM  

What a lovely decorated christmas tree, you start really early. We haven´t even bought one yet, and normally decorate the tree on 24th december here in Germany.
Have nice GTS
Sisah

Garden Wise Guy December 9, 2007 at 10:38 PM  

Wouldn't it be great if there were such a thing as 'scratch and sniff' computer screens. Then we could share your tree with you.

HiPnCooLMoMMa December 17, 2007 at 1:07 AM  

that's a nice tree! I want to have a fresh pine too next year, but I am known to put up my tree 2nd week of Nov. I know it's not gonna last until Christmas Day, so I think I'm gonna scratch that idea.

Anonymous December 17, 2007 at 10:38 PM  

Pretty Christmas Tree! I'll pose beside your tree one of these days, hehe...

About This Blog


Enter your Email



Powered by FeedBlitz

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP