ss_blog_claim=ba489c6f3c66281a57e925661a92c41f

Happy birthday Daisy wherever you are

>> Sunday, December 16, 2007



Daisy was my friend. She was suppose to turn 37 today. She is my kumare, her eldest (now in grade 3 - i think) is my godson. She has 3 boys all together. Youngest is just a year and a bit old. Her husband sent me an alarming text message that very day in August and I read..."that Daisy was taken by the Lord due to multiple organ failure from Dengue fever". What a shock. I called him and did not know what to say. I just listened. I guess, it helps him to be able to talk about the event/tragedy.

I recently exchanged some emails with her husband and I know the pain is still there. However, time heals all wounds and I'm sure he is comforted to know that Daisy is now in a safe place.

I always keep in touch with her at this time of the year especially that she celebrates her birthday so close to her son's.

I hope Daisy that wherever you are, you are happy celebrating your birthday. We truly miss you.

1 comments:

Anonymous December 23, 2007 at 7:17 AM  

She lives on in your memories of her.

About This Blog


Enter your Email



Powered by FeedBlitz

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP