ss_blog_claim=ba489c6f3c66281a57e925661a92c41f

5 Wishes

>> Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I was tagged by Ipanema on my 5 wishes for Christmas. See her 5 wishes here.

Actually, I have posted my 5 wishes here 3 months ago. Quite early huh?
Now, there's only 6 days left. Whew, time flies .

But wishes can come in so many forms and there's always room for more.
So here goes...

1. A disney vacation for me and my family. For the young and the young at heart. Meaning my daughter and us. It'll be nice to see the wonder of it all.

2. A trip to the Philippines. I havent been back since I came here to Canada. I would love to visit the places I've not seen before.

3. A new desk, monitor and chair for my office. (that's actually 3 wishes all tagged into 1)

4. Happiness

5. Good health


And yeah ...Peace for all of course.

Let me tag you Analyze and Zherwin

2 comments:

ipanema December 21, 2007 at 8:22 PM  

hey Leah, thanks for doing the tag. i didn't know you've done this. you could have told me.

anyway, that's a great 5!

merry christmas!

Leah December 22, 2007 at 3:41 PM  

Hi Ipanema,
Oh I really did not mind doing it again. It was quite a while back anyways.

Merry Christmas too.

About This Blog


Enter your Email



Powered by FeedBlitz

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP