ss_blog_claim=ba489c6f3c66281a57e925661a92c41f

My to do list : Thursday 13 ed#7

>> Thursday, November 29, 2007



With Christmas fast approaching, there seems to be less time to do all the things I need to accomplish.

So here is a list to help me in doing them all.
1. Buy a Christmas tree this weekend
2. Decorate the tree and the house with ornaments and lights
3. Send out my Christmas cards to the Christmas card exchange program I joined through Amy's blog
4. Send out my exchange ornament. This was hosted by Kailani. I have the ornament already, I just have to mail it.
5. Send Christmas card to family and friends, yes I still like to do it the old fashioned way.
6. Go out and buy Christmas presents for everyone in my list (yes, I need to make the list too). I guess I'll be needing extra cash for that.
7. Wrap the presents
8. Plan for a few dinner get together with friends
9. Bake cookies
10. Send Christmas e-cards
11. Wrap and send presents to relatives and friends in the US ( I have a few)
12. Start my exercise routine. I have been bad and have not been to the gym in a long, long time. I need to get back in track and try not to indulge too much this holidays.
13. Relax and enjoy the holiday

Did you participate? Join the T13 community.

8 comments:

pjazzypar November 29, 2007 at 12:52 AM  

It appears as if you have your itinerary for next month down pat. It's smart of you to start your exercise routine now...Why wait, I mean there is nothing wrong with making an early resolution. Happy TT.

Anonymous November 29, 2007 at 1:59 AM  

Heavens! We haven't done any of those either.

Robin November 29, 2007 at 3:52 AM  

Sounds busy. I also tend to use my TT's as a to-do list when life gets crazy.

Good luck getting everything done.

Gina November 29, 2007 at 10:55 PM  

Haven't done anything yet Leah!
Maybe we'll keep it really simple this year.
Happy Thirteening!

Tani November 30, 2007 at 5:06 AM  

Good luck with your exercise routine. Almost 2 weeks na ako wala rice. :)

amanda rae November 30, 2007 at 10:33 AM  

i have so much to do as well!

happy tt!

-a

Heart of Rachel December 1, 2007 at 8:10 AM  

I feel the same way. A lot has to be accomplished on such a short period of time. Hope you get to accomplish each and every task in your list. Take care!

Tink December 5, 2007 at 2:38 PM  

Thanks for visiting my magic quotes TT last week. Sorry I'm late, I got the flu.

About This Blog


Enter your Email



Powered by FeedBlitz

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP