ss_blog_claim=ba489c6f3c66281a57e925661a92c41f

Josh Groban

>> Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I just got Josh Groban's new Christmas album entitled "Noel".
Played it this morning and I am certainly feeling that Christmas is just around the corner.

The cold autumn air has finally come and it seems just right to start playing Christmas songs. I never get tired of them. And different artist's rendition of same songs make it more enjoyable.

Is it me or is it Josh Groban's singing but somehow tears started to trickle down my face as I listened to his songs. And if that was not enough, I put in his other CD and my heart ached some more. He sings this Italian or is it Spanish? songs though I dont understand, I feel the pain. It is just so touching.

Here is a video clip I found in you Tube of his famous song "You Raise Me Up"

0 comments:

About This Blog


Enter your Email



Powered by FeedBlitz

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP