ss_blog_claim=ba489c6f3c66281a57e925661a92c41f

My Desktop

>> Tuesday, September 11, 2007

z.jpg
click for a full size.

I have the most boring desktop view. Dodong tagged me on this and I am supposed to give a snap shot of what it looks right now. I used to have a photo of a my daughter and occasionally I would change it to a nature scenery like a tree, a flower or the beach but I read somewhere that I should keep my desktop clean so my computer will work faster...and so I did

I decided to spiffy it up a bit and show off the pumpkins I took a picture of a couple of weeks ago from the pumpkin farm. And here's how it looks like now.
z1.jpg
click for a full size.

0 comments:

About This Blog


Enter your Email



Powered by FeedBlitz

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP