ss_blog_claim=ba489c6f3c66281a57e925661a92c41f

memes, tags - Christmas list and 8 things

>> Thursday, September 6, 2007

5 Christmas wishes
I was tagged by Kiko . You can read his wishes here.
And since today marks 3 months before Christmas day, I'm happy to oblige and list my 5 wishes for Christmas.
Hint, hint, blink, blink, anywho...? You can reach me at muniblog@gmail.com (lol)

1. An ipod
2. A big screen TV
3. A flat screen computer monitor
4. A vacation to somewhere warm this winter
5. My wish for peace and goodwill on earth (wow, ala-miss universe answer?) - but really, who wouldn't wish for that?
Nevertheless, let me continue to be materialistic and wish for a spa-overnight stay with all the perks (e.g. facial, massage, manicure and pedicure inclusive).

8 random things about me
And now, here's am overdue answer to one of my fave blogger's tag - Toe on 8 random facts about myself. You can read a versive post on 8 things about Toe here.
1. I like to play scrabble. I am bit competitive and I am still addicted to it. My handle is "munimuni". So if you're ever logged on at ISC , do add me as a buddy and say hi when you see me logged on.
2. Ever since I've watched the teleserye , "Sa Piling Mo", I've had this huge crush at Piolo. I constantly listen to his CD and I am now watching his new teleserye "Walang kapalit" .
3. I am a night person, I can stay late and keep on going...I just have to stop myself and say "hey, time to sleep! you have to work tomorrow, you know"
4. I like Japanese food except for raw-fish sushi. I like california rolls and tempura and teriyaki the best.
5. Tom Cruise, Richard Gere, George Clooney, Aga Muhlach, Richard Gomez, Richard Dean Anderson were my crushes from then and still...
6. I wear eyeglasses
7. I like pink
8. I like blogging... still ...I just cant keep up with it all. Been busy with work and all. Thank you all for the comments and the visits.

So who am I tagging? Well, If your name starts with M, then you're "IT".

Leave me a comment so I can come and check your post.

0 comments:

About This Blog


Enter your Email



Powered by FeedBlitz

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP