ss_blog_claim=ba489c6f3c66281a57e925661a92c41f

Lobo

>> Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm not really certain but i think Lobo is a tagalog word for wolf.
I am a big fan of Lobo, a Pinoy telemovie with ABS-CBN.
For your daily dose of Lobo, checkout Pinoy TV Junkie.
Most of the time I watch the episodes via Pinoy TV Channel or You Tube and on occasions thru TFC.

It is almost at its final episodes. I cant wait to see the end and yet a bit saddened that its almost over. Oh well..I'll see Piolo Pascual again i'm sure. I hope he will star on another tele serye.

and on a related note,
I went to the Metro Toronto Zoo the other day for my daughter's school trip and took some photos.
Here's one of the wolf pack enjoying the warm weather.

 
Posted by Picasa


and here's more taking a snooze.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

HiPnCooLMoMMa July 21, 2008 at 9:22 PM  

a dvd of lobo has come out already, pero hindi pa complete series, there are about 6 dvds na, hubby bought coz he's a big fan of Lobo

About This Blog


Enter your Email



Powered by FeedBlitz

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP