ss_blog_claim=ba489c6f3c66281a57e925661a92c41f

Hearts I wear

>> Monday, February 18, 2008

Toni of Wifely Steps is running a I Heart You February Blog Carnival: A Show of Hearts

update: Check out the roundup here

At the end of this short month, we will all have a nice catalog of the hearts we’ve taken pics of. So join now, its fun.

Here are a collection of some of my heart jewelries:


heart earrings


heart locket - a gift from my hubby , guess what's inside?


crystal heart earring - I misplaced the other piece - my sister made this for me to match my pendant below



amber heart pendant - another gift from my hubby from years back



silver heart pendant - Believe -



same heart pendant above - reverse is in French for Believe - Croire

3 comments:

Heart of Rachel March 6, 2008 at 4:31 AM  

They are all beautiful. I like the heart pendant that has the engravings "Believe" in English and French.

Anonymous March 9, 2008 at 12:42 AM  

hi leah! thanks for visiting my food blog. :) the funny thing is, i came here earlier to comment on your photo hunt entry. and after i read the comment you left for my "heart entry" i decided to return your visit and was surprised yours is one of the sites i visited just a few minutes ago. hahaha!

i have 3 entries to toni's blog carnival. one is about wearable hearts. but yours is the kind of wearables i would like. hee hee hee! here's the link in case you're interested: http://munchkinmommy.wordpress.com/2008/02/23/wear-your-heart/

enjoy what's left of the weekend and have a great new week ahead!

Anonymous March 25, 2008 at 8:26 AM  

what a collection! i love heart jewelries. maybe i'll start my own collection. :)

About This Blog


Enter your Email



Powered by FeedBlitz

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP