ss_blog_claim=ba489c6f3c66281a57e925661a92c41f

Thursday 13 ed#4....my favourite things

>> Thursday, August 9, 2007



Inspired by Annamanila's post, I'd like to list my 13 favourite things. So here it is:

1. Rainbows after the rain and sun mix
2. Sound of rain pouring on my skylight roof
3. Smell of babies
4. Smell of fresh laundry
5. Feel of fresh linens and bed sheets
6. Birds chirping to wake me up and say hello in the morning
7. Orange lights from the orange sun on a beautiful morning sunrise
8. Amazing techni-colour skies from the sunsets
9. A good tear jerker movie or tv show
10. a walk by the beach
11. A good massage
12. A phone call from someone I love
13. Butterfly kisses and bear hugs from my daughter

There's more but I'm only listing 13. So tell me what's yours?

Did you participate? Join the T13 community.

6 comments:

Anonymous August 9, 2007 at 12:04 AM  

Wow, you know what's crazy?

Most of the things that make you happy drive me nuts. Like baby smell (the baby powder smell gives me a headache). That's kinda weird.

Anonymous August 9, 2007 at 3:47 AM  

I love the laundry/linen smells. I thought everyone did, but I found out last week that my husband doesn't. I do love rain sounds; when I was little, my grandparents had a big house in the country with a tin roof. I used to PRAY for rain because I loved it so much.

Lovely photo at top of post

Anonymous August 9, 2007 at 4:06 AM  

Watching my daughters sleep. They look so peaceful.

Susan Demeter August 9, 2007 at 9:20 AM  

I love the smell of fresh laundry too! Actually any cleaning smell like lemons comforts me for some reason. Happy TT!

Lori August 9, 2007 at 11:08 AM  

I loved your WHOLE list...I absolutely love the rain:) Happy TT.

Anonymous August 14, 2007 at 11:36 PM  

No.5 and No.10 are glorious.

But nothing beats No.13!

About This Blog


Enter your Email



Powered by FeedBlitz

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP