ss_blog_claim=ba489c6f3c66281a57e925661a92c41f

My messy desk Thursday 13 ed#5

>> Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Here are 13 random things I have on my desk, in the office, aka as the "computer room". I am a culprit in not keeping it tidy. Most of the time, my hubby organizes it for me. Below are some photos of the desk.

1. hairband - my daughter's
2. a groovy girls doll named Britta
3. paper organizers (it has magazines, catalogues, etc)
4. mail organizer - junk mail, some cheques that I need to deposit, bills, etc
5. painted egg carton, see top of the monitor; craft done by my daughter
6. blue rubber bracelet, Britta is actually on top of it
7. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets DVD
8. Pen holder
9. wireless mouse (it's also on the paper/file mesh organizer) - its not working
10. a basket with miscellaneous stuff that needs to be put away - this basket is on the mesh organizer
11. a book - its on the basket - titled "Bad Idea" ; I got it through FIRST.
12. a purple marker
13. and yes, the monitor, keyboard, mouse, speaker, printer and webcam


   

Posted by Picasa


Did you participate? Join the T13 community.

21 comments:

Lori August 15, 2007 at 10:18 PM  

LOL...sounds like my desk;) Happy TT.

Angela August 15, 2007 at 10:45 PM  

What a fun list! I'd be too embarrassed to make one of my desk. Thanks for visiting and voting for me, I really appreciate it!

Suprina August 15, 2007 at 10:52 PM  

What a great list.
I am ashamed to say what all is on my little desk at the moment...think I will clean it tomorrow.

Great TT!

Anonymous August 15, 2007 at 11:35 PM  

It doesn't look all that messy.

Sandee August 15, 2007 at 11:52 PM  

God I hate to say this, but that is neat compared to my desk. Have a great TT. :)

L^2 August 16, 2007 at 12:32 AM  

Yay, purple marker! LOL
My desk is so small there is barely room for the computer. :-)

Anonymous August 16, 2007 at 12:43 AM  

Interesting list. Apart from the obvious (#13) the only thing our desks have in common is a dud wireless mouse. Mine worked for about a month before having a hissy fit, sending the cursor all over he place. I went back to a good old fashioned wired one.

Splash August 16, 2007 at 1:34 AM  

You won't be seeing photos of my desk until I clean it up. Actually, you can't see my desk, so I guess that's a non-issue. :)

Andi August 16, 2007 at 4:43 AM  

Have you watched the Harry Potter DVD?

Susan Helene Gottfried August 16, 2007 at 7:39 AM  

Eek! Your desk has all that and it's STILL neater than mine??? No fair!

Happy TT and thanks for visiting. Hopefully you have motivated me to clean this joint up a bit...

Anonymous August 16, 2007 at 8:39 AM  

Hehehe mine is pretty bad too in fact much worse than yours looks .. :) I think I'm going to straighten it up a bit .. Happy TT and thank you for stopping by!

Anonymous August 16, 2007 at 10:04 AM  

I don't think you want to know what is on MY desk!

Happy TT!

Anonymous August 16, 2007 at 10:04 AM  

My desk is too small, which is good for keeping the main workspace uncluttered. So instead, all my junk gets stuffed underneath!

Janet August 16, 2007 at 10:10 AM  

Neater than mine!

Denise Patrick August 16, 2007 at 11:08 AM  

It might be messy, but you have room to work, from what I see. Whenever I sit down to work at my computer (nightly), I usually have to dump some books on the floor to have space! Then I have to pick them up before I head to bed. One of these days I guess I'll put them back on the shelf.

My TT is about my Summer travels.

i am the diva August 16, 2007 at 1:57 PM  

nice to see i'm not the only Clutter Monster out there. Great list. Mine is up.

Jeremy Lowe August 16, 2007 at 3:39 PM  

What a neat desk, compared to mine that is. My blog could not hold my junk on my desk, shamed to say.

Donica Covey August 16, 2007 at 5:42 PM  

I thought you said your desk was messy?!?!?!? I'd love to be that "disorganized"

Have a great day!

Donica

Natalie August 16, 2007 at 7:46 PM  

Fun list. I have lot of stuff on my desk too. :)

Happy TT!

-E August 16, 2007 at 10:06 PM  

At least it looks like most of your stuff is in clusters. I don't even want to go look at my desk haha.

Lady Penguin August 18, 2007 at 10:39 PM  

Great entry. I just cleaned my desk and posted before and after pictures. I still have too much stuff on my desk!

About This Blog


Enter your Email



Powered by FeedBlitz

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP