ss_blog_claim=ba489c6f3c66281a57e925661a92c41f

Quotable Quote

>> Thursday, June 11, 2009

I love this quote. I remember adding this as a closing signature on my email when the word email started. When I read Helen Keller's biography, somehow this quote just had an impact on me.

 
Posted by Picasa


Miss Firefly introduced me to Glenda of Oodles of Goodles. I discovered it to be a cove of treasure waiting to be discovered. What a great find. The contest was just a plus. Go check it out and join her birthday giveaway .

5 comments:

kg June 12, 2009 at 3:32 AM  

ooohhh! i also believe in this one! sometimes, it feels good to just close your eyes and feel with your heart all the good things in your life! haaay...nice! :)

Glenda June 16, 2009 at 2:41 AM  

I like this very heartfelt quote. This reminds me of a quote from The Little Prince - "It is with the heart that one can see rightly. For what is essential is invisible to the eye." Thanks so much for joining and for sharing a beautiful quote!

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 June 18, 2009 at 5:05 AM  

I memorized that quote since I was in third year high school... It is inspiring especially for those people who literally lost their sight...

Abaniko June 21, 2009 at 12:22 AM  

And that came from a blind writer, ha? Helen Keller is really an inspiration.

Angelo August 11, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

LEAH!!

Sorry, I didn't realize you were blogging again. Where ya been? Well, it's good to see you back.

I'm going to have to remember that quote, it's very true.

cheers!

About This Blog


Enter your Email



Powered by FeedBlitz

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP