ss_blog_claim=ba489c6f3c66281a57e925661a92c41f

Make A Wish

>> Thursday, April 10, 2008

Got this tag from Jeanny

The rules are easy:

1. Think about what it is that you want more than anything, what your heart’s desire and fondest wish is, and what it is that you would wish for if you were to see the above wishing star flame across the night sky.
2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic below.
3. Use a graphics program of your choice and place your wish on this picture.

Here’s the original that you need to right click and save in your computer!

….and here is my wish



now its your turn to make a wish.....
Rachel,Gina, and Cookie

4 comments:

Anonymous April 11, 2008 at 12:01 PM  

great wish...I know matutupad yan. goodluck sis :)

thanks for doing this ha :)

Heart of Rachel April 13, 2008 at 9:15 AM  

Hi Leah. Sorry for my late visit. Thank you for the tag but I've done it before. I would like to share my wishes with you.

Gina April 16, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

Hope your wish comes true. Has it?

D@phneL@ur@ April 21, 2008 at 2:50 AM  

I got here through Toni's weekend soiree post.

Good luck Leah. I hope you pass your exams with good marks! :)

About This Blog


Enter your Email



Powered by FeedBlitz

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP