ss_blog_claim=ba489c6f3c66281a57e925661a92c41f

Earth Hour

>> Saturday, March 29, 2008

Just like google, I am turning off the lights here in my blog.

Are you in? We are!

Turn off your lights
March 29, from 8 to 9 pm , your local time



We are actually going to a Lights Out Party tonight in celebration of the Earth Hour. There will be entertainment, children's activities and FREE hot chocolate. My daughter can't wait.

Earth Hour will show the world that by working together, each of us can make a positive impact in the fight against climate change.

Make sure you turn off your lights, unplug any appliance that is using energy. Even your cell phone chargers. And take time off from watching TV. Light a candle and enjoy the quiet of the dark.

Let's help in saving Earth.

3 comments:

marie March 30, 2008 at 10:47 AM  

That's also a good energy saving scheme. I should omplement that on my barangay even just once a week but I need to tell my tanods to be extra vigilant, hehe.

marie March 30, 2008 at 10:48 AM  

ay implement was what i meant

Heart of Rachel March 30, 2008 at 9:46 PM  

It's nice that you were able to participate in this worthwhile campaign.

About This Blog


Enter your Email



Powered by FeedBlitz

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP