ss_blog_claim=ba489c6f3c66281a57e925661a92c41f

13 random things about me - Thurday 13 ed#1

>> Thursday, June 28, 2007

Here are 13 random things about me
1. I was born somewhere in Asia
2. I migrated to north America 13 years ago.
3. I've been working in the same company for 13 years now.
4. I met the love of my life at work
5. He is not of Asian origin
6. We now have a beautiful daughter
7. She just graduated from Senior kindergarten.
8. We enjoy walking as a family
9. Discovered this beautiful park the other day with high and long bridge to walk on.
10. We will go there again to take photos
11. I love taking photos although I only have a 6MB digital camera.
12. I would love to get an SLR camera
13. I would like to learn photography.

Did you participate? Join the T13 community.

7 comments:

Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom June 28, 2007 at 3:54 AM  

Oh how beautiful your life sounds...

MaR June 28, 2007 at 4:26 AM  

A nice insight into your life :)
happy thirteening!

Drew June 28, 2007 at 10:45 AM  

Nice list. Welcome to TT!

Unknown June 28, 2007 at 12:41 PM  

Welcome to Thursday13!
It was very nice to get to know you!
~Christine
www.arewetheryetmom.com

JAM June 28, 2007 at 2:57 PM  

Welcome to Thursday Thirteen. It's nice to have you along for the ride.

As a life-long photography nut, let me say:
#11 - 6Mp is plenty. I used a Sony with 3.3Mp for several years and took many wonderful photos with it.

#12 - Since you are a married woman, in the next 12 months you'll have one birthday, one wedding anniversary, and one Christmas/Hannukah/whatever holiday you choose, in which you can ask for a digital slr. I would suggest buying a used Nikon D40 with lens or Canon Digital Rebel from someone on ebay with a perfect feedback rating, but who just bought a new camera and wants to sell the older one.

#13 - I would buy Photography for Dummies book, or maybe look on Kodak's and Fuji's film sites, all basic photography techniques are good for both film or digital cameras.

In the mean time, get that 6Mp camera out and start shooting. Like I said, the Sony I used for four years was a 3.3Mp and my Nikon D70s I use now is "only" a 6Mp, but many photographers make their living with that very camera.

Also, start a photography blog. I have one in addition to my "regular" blog and usually post one or two photos a day. There are thousands of us out there who do this. Mine is called John's Daily Digital Images if you care to take a look.

Joanne June 28, 2007 at 4:58 PM  

What a happy sounding list! The park sounds beautiful and congrats on the kindergarten graduation.

Thank you for checking out my T13. My phone number wasn't anything good either. have a great day!

Anonymous July 15, 2007 at 9:16 PM  

haven't had the chance to do my T13 lately ...
me, too, would love to get a dSLR one day! :)

take care!

About This Blog


Enter your Email



Powered by FeedBlitz

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP